Wednesday 19 October 2011

STEVE WHALEN OWES ME £9500

I did property renovations for Steve Whalen for approx 18 months then he started to delay payments-always with a good excuse; money flow problems, contract hold ups, etc.  He asked me to be patient and finish off the jobs and said I would get paid in full-then he stopped answering the phone.
He met up with me once and promised I would be paid up if I would take on some more work!
Er.. NO!  I did suggest he put some money straight into my account as a gesture of good will and he agreed!!!  However, I would have to wait until the weekend when cheques would clear in his account.
6 months on -nothing other than an offer to make me NUMBER 3 on his list of creditors if I would withdraw any action against him and remove my post on another blog site about him!link to another Steve Whalen site!!!!!!

 #Steve Whalen any other victims may be interested to know he has a new company called https://twitter.com/propertysteve  @propertysteve and is back at his old home address.


9 comments:

  1. Just did some work for him in Frizington, never paid me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have to deal with this person in order to know how incompetent he and his staff are. Right up to and including today they are maintaining that they sent me a cheque and then paid the money into my bank account.

    I think he is having serious financial problems. His property in Frizington has been wrecked and he can't even afford to pay me for making it secure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Steve has now paid me in full

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am currently living in one of his properties with my husband and 3 children. He has now changed the name of the company. We are having a lot of trouble getting repairs done and even getting in touch with him.

    ReplyDelete
  5. does any 1 have a contact number for steve or an email address

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello does anyone have a number or address for Steve? Hey owes me rent on one of my properties?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Do not trust this man!!!! He left his staff with thousands of pounds in unpaid wages, he deducted tax and Ni from them then never paid it to the tax man. Staff were required on many occasions to help fund refurbs and take properties into their own names for him. He left a trail of destruction not only for those who worked for him but also those who bought houses from him. I believe he is now operating again after claiming to have gone bankrupt. I have been told he is also living back in his previous address of 8 Field Park Grange, Gildersome, Morley, Leeds, LS27 7WQ. For anyone who bought property from him and needs a new management agent I can highly recommend Economy Sales & Lettings Ltd. They cover the whole of the North East. Many former clients of Whalen and Satus now use them and are very happy. This company is fully insured and covered by the property ombudsman.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This man rented a storage unit from me, despite a million telephone calls and repeated emails and finally a court order a repeated visits from bailiffs he still owes me over £700 quid. This man is TOXIC give him a wide wide berth

    ReplyDelete